Glitches!

12.05.2015

Coming Soon glitch ( On play wild )

Hey guys it's harmony and you can tell by the title what this is about so.... No need to explain...
 


YAYYY the first picture I ever posted on a blog is up there Yaaayy..... Anywho this is how to do the coming soon glitch. 


Step 1: go to sarepeia forest and stand next to the coming soon sign next to the flag shop 
Step 2: get your finger ready to tap the camera button thingymabobjig 
Step 3: press the camera and scroll over the coming soon...... 
Step 4: The sign doesn't say coming soon anymore :-D 
Step 4: THERE IS NO STEP 4 
Step 5: why are you still reading?  

Anywho that's the glitch and I hope you enjoyed and are happy that I can add pictures now! 
Hp9 OOOOOUUUUUTT 

4 comments:

  1. I also updated my blog called The animal jam fire pack :-p I have 4 busy things to do and u have done all of them :-p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WAT IN DA WORLD DID I SAY what I meant to say was I updated the animal jam fire pack

      Delete
  2. nice post Harmony! I guess you figured out how to do picture! Do you know how to take screenshots on play wild? I only know how to if its on an IPad. If i get a chance to play my dads iPad, ill check this glitch out.

    to screen shot on an iPad, press the home button and the power off button at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know that but there is a camera icon! And there is a scrapbook!

      Delete

Hello! Princessfluff10 here! I here to ask you guys not to comment anything that may be inappropriate to other viewers! Thank You!