Glitches!

12.04.2015

Bored Again..

I found another glitch, here:

And yes, I have a storage called plushiestorebot, it stores plushies and Mira Waterfalls..

You don't decorate places in this glitch, the place just steals all the stuff in your den and plonks it in the exact same places as they were in your den..

This happens right after you get your Jamaaliday gift, I don't know exactly how to make it work, I think either clicking the den button strait away or um..

Having slooooow Internet like mine.
Maybe it was the computer though..

Okay bye! 

2 comments:

  1. I had stuff like that happen to me on a slow browser, I recommend google chrome because it's faster!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Princessfluff10 here! I here to ask you guys not to comment anything that may be inappropriate to other viewers! Thank You!