Glitches!

5.20.2016

Long Time No See?

Hey guys!!! Its PrincessFluff here!!! Its been SOOOOO long and I'm SOOOO sorry! I will be posting regularly if I find cool glitches to share now. Give a big thanks to HarmonyPurr9 for helping me keep this blog running.


Im running out of membership fast, so I'm preparing for my all time Glitch. 
~Drum Roll~

The Non-Member member Animal Glitch that Iv'e mentioned before!
( http://animaljamsandwichglitches.blogspot.com/2015/11/thankful-for-glitches.html)

If it works, Ill edit the blog to match my animal instead of the wolf.

See Yah!



- OH and one more thing-
If you have any glitches to post and you are not an author, Please email a screen shot at
gwendolphin02@gmail.com OR theguavamaster@gmail.com.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Hello! Princessfluff10 here! I here to ask you guys not to comment anything that may be inappropriate to other viewers! Thank You!