Glitches!

5.27.2016

Lonely Party

Hey Jammers! I'm sorry I haven't posted, but we have some late news and a somewhat glitch ~lel~.


Let's start with yesterday's Update!
But since this isn't your average animal jam blog I'm gonna cut to the good stuff.

This is my favorite part of the update! The Masterpiece Update!

And the New den! that I will probably never get


Ok so going to The art studio AJHQ have updated the studio more. Who likes this style better than the old one? I like the old one, but yah know.. things gotta change one day..


OKAY MOVING ON XD
So this is what the new painting game, or whatever its called, looks like.
..It looks darker than before..

And if you want to make it a Masterpiece you gotta press this:

Which sadly costs 2 diamonds (cri)


Then you gotta choose a frame!

_________________________________________________________________________________


Hey and I just wanna let you peeps know that I am accepting only Masterpieces for my trade list. If I get a Jammer's I will post it and give a shout out to that Jammer! (I love art from my other fandoms too lel)
And last but not least...
the somewhat
not really
glitch thing that i bumped into!

XD the sad lonely party

(sorry guys I'm going insane today because it feels like a Monday but its Friday and I'm going nuts)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Princessfluff10 here! I here to ask you guys not to comment anything that may be inappropriate to other viewers! Thank You!