Glitches!

10.03.2015

Updates!

Hello Jammers! Princessfluf10 here! I'm going to start posting the updates of animal jam right now! This update is full of surprises!
We have the pet adventure Bitter Sweets!



Ohh! And a new den! Phantom Vortex is open with a new prize!

The spooky party has come back with some cool new features!

A sweet new theater shop and a new icon added to the list!

My wolf is all set! And remember tomorrow is world animal day!

Here's a sneak peek to the new den!

Of course its a "Diamond Den"- if only i where a member...
 And every day I'll post on where to find the secret pet spot for the new adventure, Bitter Sweets!


The bee is over in the left bottom corner- for all you non members!


So next time me or harmonypurr9 do another post, it won't be THIS late…

Bye Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Princessfluff10 here! I here to ask you guys not to comment anything that may be inappropriate to other viewers! Thank You!