Glitches!

10.18.2015

Non Member, Member Rug

Hey Jammers! Princess Fluff here! Today I came across an awesome luck glitch! So I was creating a fancy homestyle den when I saw this:




But then I remembered that the Spooky Rug used to be non member last year when it came out! AJHQ must have changed it after I last placed it in my new halloween den:


If you look down in the corner, next to the pumpkin in my inventory its placed in my den and its member.
  I guess I lucked out of using a member item in my den!

BUT I can't believe AJHQ made it member! Can't they see non members need more spooky items? Some people are poor or can't buy membership- oh I'm getting ahead of myself… I don't want to be starting fights…
Any-who,  this rug is cool and I hope it is brought back like this has happened before with the String Of Leaves.

The Animal Jam Wiki has some info for it

It was once member


There is other items with this same mishap such as:


Make sure to check Epic Wonders all the time because thats were most deleted items are found.

3 comments:

Hello! Princessfluff10 here! I here to ask you guys not to comment anything that may be inappropriate to other viewers! Thank You!