Glitches!

6.10.2016

Glitchy Pigs

Hey Jammers! Princessfluff10 here!

Today we have 2 glitchy things that have happened to my pig today and yesterday.


During Best Dressed,  I noticed, AJHQ may or may not of messed up on making the tiki masks design for the pigs. LOL it looks funny.

Also, when I put certain clothes on, and tried them out, I didn't like them, so i changed my pig's clothes to something different, but when i danced, played, or did any of the actions, my clothes from before had stayed on even though i was not wearing them anymore.
Weird isn't it?


5 comments:

  1. The second glitch has been happening a lot to me lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, now theres a glitch for AJHQ to fix

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had the 2nd glitch, And also not even when doing that. I put on something, Then I click it to turn it off. And it doesn't turn off, But if I click on something else then it goes to that item. And I can't use the item I was using before, And also when I'm walking the 2nd glitch occurs. I can't even dress my pig properly, And I've even tried selling and re-buying my pig. That doesn't even seem to work, On the 2nd try my pig was wearing the same thing as the other pig I had.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noice, email me images if you can @ gwendolphin02@gmail.com

      Delete

Hello! Princessfluff10 here! I here to ask you guys not to comment anything that may be inappropriate to other viewers! Thank You!