Glitches!

11.29.2015

No new Glitches...

Hello guys :3
I am not HarmonyPurr9 or PrincessFluff10, noooo.
So who am I?
I'm some other stranger that hacked into their account ):>

I haven't been on Animal Jam in some time, a loooooong time, so I decided to go on it, because I was bored. I read a ton of other blogs 3 times a day or something, so all the new stuff wasn't surprising. I also found noooo glitches, just this very slow thing:


 WHAT!?

Sorry guys, but I can't find my Gif :c
It's just an arrow goin' round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round.

Glitches back for a bit then goes and round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round again.

Because It's a Gif, it repeats itself.

Anyways, I then found this:




I guess that's the Monday Rare.
It's actually pretty nice.
sorta

I am such a failure at this ahh well.
I FOUND IT!
 uhhhhh

I'll make a better  post next time.
Okay bye!

6 comments:

  1. good post lol
    its kinda quiet here
    but never act like nobody will read your posts or else they'll turn out bad.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. That exactly what I thought (the quietness)

      Delete
  2. Lol, I had no idea you were posting on here, iLoppio!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I guess you learn something everyday..

      Delete

Hello! Princessfluff10 here! I here to ask you guys not to comment anything that may be inappropriate to other viewers! Thank You!