Glitches!

9.19.2015

The First Glitches

As you may be wondering, how many glitches ARE there on animal jam ( you may not be wondering that though XD) here is my answer:































And Thats Not Even All Of Them! Most of the really cool pictures got deleted on my old computer…
On this Blog, we will uncover all the secrets of the glitches and how to do them! Half of the glitches above were deleted but they were really fun at the time! I'm always on the look out for new glitches! If you find a glitch, email me:
gwendolphin02@gmail.com

Bye Jammers! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! cool. I heard you were looking for authors, good luck. I am not that good with finding glitches and homework consumes my time, but hopefully!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You repeated some of them :P That Tierney be like, STAHP IT YOU PENGEEWYNS, I'M TRYING TO TALK HERE!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Princessfluff10 here! I here to ask you guys not to comment anything that may be inappropriate to other viewers! Thank You!